Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog!

Ok, I have started a new blog! I know a little more about blogging now and I am ready to start chronicling my life for all the world to see (kind of)! The purpose of this blog is to keep in tough with family and friends, share things that God lays on my heart, and write about fun or interesting things that are going on in the world. Also, recipes, weight loss tips, work out encouragement and things of that nature will make many appearances.

I would also like to add that two friends have inspired me to start blogging again, something that I thoroughly enjoy doing. Beth Pickle, fabulous sister in Christ extraordinaire. Jen Jones, my P90X coach and fabulous friend, who lives Christ in all she does. You would have NO idea that I've never actually met Jen in person by the way I talk about her or the way I look up to her and just darn love her, haha!

Stay tuned, the next post is not far off! :)

Have a good one and thank the Lord for making this beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. What an honor! But my friend, I consider myself the LUCKY one! It's been SUCH a blessing getting to know you and like you said, it's crazy that we've never met in person--YET! I fully intend to meet you someday! You are an inspiration spiritually and physically to me and I'm sure, so many others! What a beautiful woman of God you are! Thanks for the shout out! Now...we've gotta get your blog all blinged up! :o)

    ReplyDelete